Zeolite can function as a cost effective medium for waste water treatment. The natural properties of zeolite can be used to remove ammonia, minimize runoff, and absorb odors.
As environmental regulations require increasingly effective methods of treating waste – zeolite can be used to protect and manage waste water in an economical manner.
Thanks to its high cation exchange capacity, large surface area, highly porous crystal structure, eco-friendly composition and low cost it has a wide range of application for water treatment.
Benefits of zeolite application
- • Adsorbs toxic components such as heavy metals and ammonia.
- • Filters particulates down to 4 microns in size.
- • Provides wide space for nitrification.
- • Increases the overall quality and health of the ecosystems.
- • Prevents algae and moss formation.
- • Provides optically and biologically clean water.
- • Removes gases and bad odors.